Privacy & Terms
Collecting Personal Information
- Examples of Personal Information collected: version of web browser, IP address, time zone, log files, cookie information, what sites or products you view, search terms, and how you interact with the Site.
- Purpose of collection: to load the Site accurately for you, and to perform analytics on Site usage to optimize our Site. To better understand what our customers needs are.
- Source of collection: Collected automatically when you access our Site using cookies, log files, web beacons, tags, or pixels through tools such as Google Analytics.
- Disclosure for a business purpose: shared with our processor Shopify.
- Examples of Personal Information collected: name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers, Paypal payments, crypto currency payments, email address, and phone number.
- Purpose of collection: to provide products or services to you to fulfill our contract, to process your payment information, arrange for shipping, and provide you with invoices and/or order confirmations, communicate with you, screen our orders for potential risk or fraud, and when in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
- Source of collection: collected from you.
- Disclosure for a business purpose: shared with our processor Shopify, and other vendors used to complete your orders such as Shippo, and payment gateways.
Customer support information
- Examples of Personal Information collected: Email, birthdays, name etc.
- Purpose of collection: to provide customer support, personalized content, and to offer your promotions or special rates.
- Source of collection: collected from you.
- Disclosure for a business purpose: Shared with Mailchimp, Shopify,
Sharing Personal Information
We share your Personal Information with service providers to help us provide our services and fulfill our contracts with you, as described above. For example:
- We use Shopify to power our online store. You can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy.
- We may share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
- To protect the rights, property or personal safety of other persons and/or the public, or to protect our business operations.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For example:
- We use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site. You can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en.You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by:
- Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- Google - https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- Bing - https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads]
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
Retention & Control of Personal Information
When you place an order through the Site, we will retain your Personal Information for our records unless and until you ask us to erase this information. Customers will always have the ability to unsubscribe from our emails and remove their information from our database if requested. If you wish to update or change your personal information you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 16. We do not intentionally collect Personal Information from children. If you are the parent or guardian and believe your child has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us at email@example.com.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Terms and Conditions
Welcome to www.baresunday.com. Please review the following basic terms that govern your use of our Site. Please note that your use of our Site constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by those terms (the "Agreement").
Unless otherwise noted, all materials, including images, photos, graphics, illustrations and written material that appear on this Site are copyrights and trade marked by Bare Sunday or Bare Sunday has been granted an irrevocable, nonexclusive, worldwide copyright license to download, copy, modify, distribute, perform, and use photos that appear on this site for commercial purposes, without requiring permission from or attributing the photographer.
The Site as a whole is protected by copyright. This Site is solely intended for personal, non-commercial use by users of Site. If images are downloaded from our Site they can only be used for personal reasons. No rights are transferred to user as a result of downloading any materials from our Site.
Any images, icons, photographs, graphics or other materials taken from our site must be credited to Bare Sunday. Users do not have the right to any title or speaking on behalf of Bare Sunday through any mode of communication. You may not reproduce (except as noted above), publish, transmit, distribute, display, modify, create derivative works from, sell or participate in any sale of, or exploit in any way, in whole or in part, any of the Contents, the Site, or any related software.
From time to time there may be typographical errors, spelling mistakes, inaccuracies or omissions. We reserve the right to correct this information and will do so whenever one is brought to our attention. We apologize for any unforeseen errors.
Any external links that are clicked are not the responsibility of Site, or any part of Bare Sunday. Please direct any concerns regarding external links to that particular site.
THIS SITE AND ALL CONTENTS OF THE SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE, BY YOUR USE OF THE SITE, THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK, THAT YOU ASSUME FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ALL COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ALL NECESSARY SERVICING OR REPAIRS OF ANY EQUIPMENT YOU USE IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF OUR SITE, AND THAT BARE SUNDAY SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THIS SITE.
This agreement is effective until terminated by either User or Site. It can be terminated by either party at any time without given notice. Once use is terminated any and all materials must be destroyed by user, unless otherwise stated by Site and any Bare Sunday subsidiary or affiliate.